Dental Clinic

Specialties School

Published

Specializes in School Nursing, Ambulatory Care, etc..

Dental Clinic today and tomorrow....wish me luck!

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.

ALL THE LUCK!!! Is this sealants? Exams? Who comes in?

Mobile Dentists | offering in-school dental care Is the program. It's a great program - they will bill insurance, and if kiddlette doesn't have insurance, private, Medicaid, or otherwise, they have a grant for that. They do everything from basic checks to filling cavities and, if kiddo needs something more, they refer to a local dentist who will work with the family for financial needs.
Specializes in School Nurse, past Med Surge.

We use the same company. They make me crazy. We've been rescheduled 4 times this fall. Finally coming today.

I am doing this for the first time next month. Please come back and post any suggestions for ways to streamline etc. Thanks in advance!

We use the same company. They make me crazy. We've been rescheduled 4 times this fall. Finally coming today.

Not gonna lie, they are making me crazy this round too. In GA, they brought the dental bus and I didn't have to deal with finding space and then dealing with the other adults in the building that are minorly inconvenienced by the whole thing.

Today is day two - yesterday they started later than I was told they would and then left early. Whole new team today, so we'll see how it goes.

Specializes in School Nurse, past Med Surge.
Not gonna lie, they are making me crazy this round too. In GA, they brought the dental bus and I didn't have to deal with finding space and then dealing with the other adults in the building that are minorly inconvenienced by the whole thing.

Today is day two - yesterday they started later than I was told they would and then left early. Whole new team today, so we'll see how it goes.

They started 1/2 hour late and have one less team member than usual - so things aren't moving as fast as they have in the past. I'll be lucky if they get through half of my kids today. And they just told me they can't see the few grant add on kids (who just got the peperwork turned in today) until the next 6 month visit!! Last time they rescheduled us I was told they'd come back in December to finish up any kids they don't get to and do restorative. My head is gonna explode.

+ Add a Comment