MUSC Grad Programs 2019

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi All,

Anyone out there applying? I am applying to the FNP program. I'm still in school for my BSN, but they do consider applicants with no experience so I'm keeping my expectations low and giving it a shot.

According to info shared in last year's thread, they accepted somewhere around 55-60% to the FNP program.

If you're applying feel free to say hello.

Hello,

I have applied to the the FNP program as well and I will graduate in May with my BSN.

Hey! I applied to their PMHNP program. I have 5 years nursing exp but it's peds onc, not psych. I have my BSN and a BA in psych. So here's to hoping! Apparently they don't interview and we find out mid to end of march?

15 hours ago, BlueJays2013 said:

Hey! I applied to their PMHNP program. I have 5 years nursing exp but it's peds onc, not psych. I have my BSN and a BA in psych. So here's to hoping! Apparently they don't interview and we find out mid to end of march?

Wow! That is awesome and the best of luck to you. I bet you will do great but yes! My email said March/April but I am praying for March. The program seems really good and compared to the other program I am looking at , it is also alot cheaper.

Hello,

I have applied to the FNP program as well!! Hopefully they will let us know in March if we got in.

I hope so. I got my rejection letter from Duke and MUSC was my second choice so I hope to hear something positive. Does anyone know if they send an email or do they do it through the portal ?

I think they send an email.

On 3/1/2019 at 9:17 PM, Bri_Moniquie said:

I hope so. I got my rejection letter from Duke and MUSC was my second choice so I hope to hear something positive. Does anyone know if they send an email or do they do it through the portal ?

I think they send an email.

I am so nervous and excited at the same time. Have you applied to any other schools?

On 3/17/2019 at 9:51 PM, Bri_Moniquie said:

I am so nervous and excited at the same time. Have you applied to any other schools?

I have also applied to Anderson University.

Well good luck to you with both universities. I am sure you will hear positive things from both. I hope we hear from MUSC soon. It is making me so nervous with all the waiting.

has anyone heard anything

+ Add a Comment