No PA ATT yet (June 2018)

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hello- I graduated on May 17th 2018 from nursing school *yay*.

Our school submitted our information to the PA SBON on May 25th 2018 and we have yet to receive our ATT. I had already submitted my application to Pearson Vue and the SBON in March of this year.

Has anyone else not received their ATT yet in PA?? If you did, how long did it take for you to get it? Any advice on how to get it sooner?

Specializes in OR, Nursing Professional Development.

Spring is always a high volume of applications when it comes to NCLEX and ATT- everyone is graduating. Pretty much all you can do is sit back and wait for them to process the large volume of applications.

Specializes in Critical Care.

I basically breathed down the state's neck about my ATT. I called every few days and when I got conflicting information (one person told me they had everything they needed from my school, another person told me differently), I called my school and had them re-send all the information again. I got my ATT 10 days after graduation. I don't know if the speediness of this process was due in any part to my persistence, but in my former career I worked with large bureaucracies often and found that the best way to get what I wanted was to be a pain in their neck. And this principle certainly held true in my situation with getting my ATT :)

same issue with our class. I went to school in New Jersey and some students got their ATT next day. We were done May 24. I did my app the 30th. Other students here in pa locally still haven't gotten theres. One girl got hers just this week but she submitted her app mid May. It has something to do with their new PALS system and also the fact that its June. Board of nursing told me that once they get all of our information, they got in "the order in which they received the information" and then go to our file to complete and review everything.

Does anyone have any updates on this? Have you received the ATT yet?

I received my ATT the day after I called them. I was on the phone for 2.5 hours waiting to talk to someone and then received it the next day. Most students in my class still haven't received theirs yet. My friend called and they said that they are behind right now. Even after you pass your boards, they have up to 30 days to issue us license numbers.

how long did you wait

I finally contacted the SBON after waiting three weeks. After I got off of the phone with them I literally got my ATT the next day. My friend was waiting a month, drove down to the SBON office and got her ATT that afternoon. It's a pain having to wait on the phone for 2 hours but totally worth it!

How long until your transcripts were marked as received on the PALS site? Mine were mailed in a month ago and still no luck!

i had the same thing happen... if you havent already, re-send your transcripts because they lost a bunch of them while switching computer programs or something. my new one went right into the system and i had my ATT 5 days later!

+ Add a Comment