Got all 265 questions on NCLEX RN today

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

I got 265 questions today and I didn't know anything about the questions I answered. It had a few things that I did study... which I hopefully answered correct. I feel sick because I feel so stupid and feel like I didn't pass. Anyone else in my predicament???

Fleurflour34 said:
Hey... it would switch from a multiple choice question to a SATA... and it kept doing that til I finished... it was hard for me because I didn't know about the things they were testing me on. So I read the questions twice and answered as best as I could. Took me 5 and a half hours and I was a hot mess after my 150th question.

Hi, sorry to ask, you said you did not know the things they were testing you on, does it mean that they test us on the topics that are not included in the Nclex test plan they said we should use when prepaing for the Nclex? Honestly, it scares me when I hear this type of statement. Did you never come across those topics when you were preparing for your Nclex. Any input will be appreciated, I pray you pass, Goodluck.

1 Votes
fancyeyes said:
I passed!!! My rn license just posted online!!!

Omg... congratulationsssssss... I'm so happy for you. You did it and you should be proud of yourself. You go girl

1 Votes
hopetopassnclex said:
Hi, sorry to ask, you said you did not know the things they were testing you on, does it mean that they test us on the topics that are not included in the Nclex test plan they said we should use when prepaing for the Nclex? Honestly, it scares me when I hear this type of statement. Did you never come across those topics when you were preparing for your Nclex. Any input will be appreciated, I pray you pass, Goodluck.

No no I didn't mean to scare you at all... it's just that I probably didn't study well enough and didn't cover topics they tested me on... you will be just fine. Thanks for your prayers

1 Votes
whywait said:
The trick does work. I believe doing the trick brings ease to my mind.

I have had a friend failed her first time with 265 questions and passed her second time with 265 questions.

Good luck

Oh ok... as long as she didn't give up

1 Votes

Thanks, use a valid credit card and do the PVT, if you failed you have to pay to retake anyways, if you passed it won't charge your card. Watch a YouTube video on how to do the popup trick. PVT still worked for me May 2018!

1 Votes
Specializes in Nephrology Home Therapies, Wound Care, Foot Care..

I took the NCLEX Aug 2018. It was miserable, but I passed at 75. With a few months of separation, my perspective is a bit different on the test. I think what makes it SOOO bad is just the emotion we have invested in it. Don't get me wrong, it's a tough test, but we make it into the hardest ever because so much is riding on it. Maybe if we could change our perspective, we could be less stressed about it.

1 Votes

Hello guys... found out that I didn't pass the NCLEX. I'm so sad and depressed right now. Dnt know what to do

1 Votes
Specializes in Nephrology Home Therapies, Wound Care, Foot Care..

Give yourself a few days to mope and feel sorry for yourself. Then mark the date you'll be allowed to retest, register for the exam again, buy UWorkd, and set a study schedule that will get you through EVERU question AND every rational. Then pass on your second try.

1 Votes
fancyeyes said:
I passed!!! My rn license just posted online!!!

Congrats!!

1 Votes

I just took my exam yesterday. Took all 265 and was answering for 5hours. After taking the exam they have me answer case study which is not graded. Last question was priority and SATA question. Feel really nervous but trying to ignore the feeling. I don't wanna be too positive that I will get disappointed waiting for tomorrows result. I wish I nailed it! I just wanna really pass the exam and move on.

1 Votes

msz01, did you pass? I too took the exam recently and had all the questions for a second time and passed. I had a ton of SATA and priority and took almost all 6 hours. It was terrible lol

1 Votes
+ Add a Comment