Last Clinical Rotation :)

Nursing Students General Students

Published

Specializes in Critical Care.

Hey, guys -

I've been posting on here for a couple of years now, ever since I started applying to nursing school. I just wanted to celebrate the fact that I just finished my preceptorship, took my student nurse uniform off for the last time, and am set to graduate with honors in two weeks! All I have left is my final, a couple of ATI tests, and a bunch of NCLEX prep. I can't believe I've come so far from where I started! This has been the most wild, amazing, stressful, and difficult journey but I'm at the end and ready to move on to the next part (aka.... the actual learning-how-to-become-a-nurse part).

I'm thankful I went to nursing school, but I'd never want to do it again :roflmao:

Specializes in Emergency.

Congrats!! And I'm right there with you!!

I have a final exam Tuesday, another on Wednesday, and a makeup clinical on Thursday and that's it. WooHoo!!

We will pass the NCLEX and then be amazing nurses :-)

Congrats again, be very proud!

Specializes in Adult Primary Care.

Congratulations to both of you!!!!!

Specializes in Critical Care.

Thank you both!! So excited to be done!

Congratulations! I am set to graduate in 2 weeks too and am so excited.

Specializes in Neuro.

Congrats. It's good to hear there is a light at the end of the nursing school tunnel.í ½í¸‰

Specializes in Neuro.

Congrats. It's good to hear there is a light at the end of the nursing school tunnel.😉

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.

There is light, and it's not an incoming train.

Good luck!!! FB reminds me how excited I was a decade ago to be in your shoes.

Woo! Congrats! I just took my last final last week! Capstone clinical placement and Kaplan test prep left and I'm done too!

Specializes in ED, Pedi Vasc access, Paramedic serving 6 towns.

Congrats to everyone who is graduating!!

Specializes in Adult Primary Care.

Yes, congratulations to everyone. You are all the nurses who will be taking care of my generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Add a Comment