Pearson Vue Trick - ON HOLD

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hey guys! I recently sat for NCLEX today around noon! I took 75 questions in 2hrs. I did the trick about 6 hours after testing and it says "The candidate currently has test results that are on hold. A new registration can not be created at this time." I have no idea how to interpret this "pop up" I did not have any technical trouble with my computer/test. However, after the test concluded the test proctor asked me did I receive headphones prior to testing. I informed her that no one gave me audio headphone. She stated that Pearson requires them to "make a case" since I didn't receive headphones. I have no idea as to what "make a case" means. I'm freaking out because I failed at 248 the first time I sat for Nclex! So I was really hoping for a better sign this time around. Any advice? Has anyone had the experience before ???? HELP!!!

Specializes in Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.

That pop up doesn't mean you passed or failed. You'll just have to wait for them to finish their review.

Did you ask them what "make a case" means? I would have.

She said that "make a case" means that they would have to let the Pearson people know that I didn't have any headphones. Im just worried that I won't recwive my results on tomorrow;Sunday... since it's the weekend

You should be able to do quick result no matter what day, weekday or weekend. If you don't find out after two days, I would call Pearson. Best of luck!

Did you end up passing with "Results on Hold"? I just recieved the same message. I had 75 questions in 2.5 hours.

Did you take your NCLEX-RN exam in California by any chance?

+ Add a Comment