Aiken Technical College LPN students or hopefuls 2018

U.S.A. South Carolina

Published

What are your points, gpa, and what semester are you hoping to attend? I'm hoping to get into the fall. Do anyone know if there is any extra points that go toward the points than the points on the application?

Does anyone have the email address or know how to get in touch with the ladies with the SNA? I need patches!

I think you should ask them through facebook.

"Aiken Tech SNA 2018-2019"

I think you should ask them through facebook.

"Aiken Tech SNA 2018-2019"

I don't have a fb, but thank you! I'll try to go to their page if I can without one.

Anxiously waiting with you all! I applied to both LPN and the RN program. I want the ADN program, so hears to waiting on answers!! Good luck to you all!

On 7/1/2018 at 4:15 PM, AGUIDRY said:

SOOOO In a twist of fate- I got into USCA BSN program. So I am crossing my fingers for each of you and looking out for the mailbox. I will be denying mu slot at ATC ( if i get one) and cannot wait to see all of your acceptance letters :D

so this is random and i found this thread and i know it was a year ago but i’m trying to get into the USCA program and how did it work? what was your GPA? was it really competitive? i think i might try and get in for spring

+ Add a Comment