"nursingnow"

Nurses General Nursing

Published

Specializes in ambulant care.

I´ve read something about "nursingnow.org".

But I´ve no idea, what they are talking about.

Is this useful or just a "beat around the bush" by

politicians?

Specializes in Psych (25 years), Medical (15 years).

I googled "nursingnow.org" Elfriede and the closest site it could give me was nursingknow.com.

Could you provide a link?

Specializes in OB-Gyn/Primary Care/Ambulatory Leadership.

No idea what you're talking about, sorry

Ah, I think I found it! Nursing Now - raising the profile and status of nursing worldwide - Nursing Now

It looks like a predominantly European initiative.

Is this useful or just a "beat around the bush" by

politicians?

I don't know what you mean by this

Thanks, klone!

Yeah, it looks like a predominately European initiated program involving, what did they say? 36? countries around the world designed to "raise the status and profile of nursing".

I watched a bit of the presentation and got good vibes from it. I plan to keep an eye and an ear out on and for it, but will continue with the "think globally act locally" mindset.

I'm into logos. Logos should be simple, memorable. timeless, versatile, and appropriate.

Nursing-now has a good logo:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26240[/ATTACH]

It just reminds me of

Serenity Now!

It just reminds me of

Serenity Now!

I can see that...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26244[/ATTACH]

Specializes in Emergency Department.
Ah, I think I found it! Nursing Now - raising the profile and status of nursing worldwide - Nursing Now

It looks like a predominantly European initiative.

Thailand, Pakistan, Australia, Jordan, South Africa,Canada. All those countries, and more have representatives and are not in Europe and it does say global. They seem to be under the auspices of WHO.

The sticking point for US is going to be their programmes where the goal is universal health coverage.

They seem to have had a launch at the UNC Chapel Hill school of nursing - did any of you see it? I saw nothing in the UK media about it. I think we were more worried about the snow.

Be interesting to keep an eye on this.

+ Add a Comment