$23/ hr OK?

Nurses LPN/LVN

Published

SO I just got offered a job at SNF paying $23 per hour, is that a good starting pay ? BTW I just had my LVN license last Oct 2017 and only been working since Dec 2017 at AL ( so that's 2 months) for the same pay rate. I just thought SNF pays better lol . Im thinking of resigning from my job from AL and just work FT at the SNF. any suggestions??

Thank you

It certainly beats $12 or $14 an hour, but rest assured, you will earn every penny. Good luck.

Hah! My first job as an LPN was $6.95! That was 1988. You now make what I do now,doesn't really seem fair, but good for you! Lotta places ask you about your experience I say 30 years they say oh we acknowledge five years . Great. .

I believe salary also depends on the location, I live in L.A. so I guess pay is higher since cost of living here is much higher compared to other places.

Anyway, I tried working on the SNF that I just got in but its not for me lol. Too much stress and too much thing to do. So I decided to stay in my current job. The pay is the same so why not. lol

Which place you currently working now? Just curious.

That is certainly a good salary. Congrats I started at 9.54

Average in Colorado starts around $22/he if that helps!

California lvn 8+ years since 2009.

Veterans Affairs clinics $22 hr

Home health $17-$19 thru agency

State Inp Medi Cal Home health nurse $24.42

Detox Rehabs $20-$23

School Nurse $20.89

Kaiser Lvn $25-$30

Blahhhhh

I'm in NorCal and just received my license last month. I'm working at a specialty clinic mon-fri and make $25/hr. I also have a per diem agency job that I sometimes work on Saturdays for $29/hr.

During my job hunt I got offers from a memory care facility for $30/hr and corrections for $33.50/hr. I chose the jobs that most appealed to me and had better hours.

+ Add a Comment