Southwestern College ADN Fall 2018 Cohort

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

I just wanted to start a topic for this upcoming Southwestern ADN cohort (Fall 2018)! What are everyone's stats? (GPA, Teas, etc). I'm also applying at San Diego City, Palomar College, Grossmont and National University.

I have a total of 80 points in Southwestern College point system.

Hopefully we can share our points, advice and Updates of our Acceptance message (finger cross).

Hi,

I have about 86 points at southwestern college.

Thats high I been hearing its easier to get into southwestern compare to any other school.. is southwestern you #1 choice of school? so far I just want to apply everywhere to make sure then later pick a community ( if I have a choice ) and then apply for national university which is also hard to get in as well. if I get into national ill stay there if not ill go with my community college nursing program

Hey guys I've been applying to the nursing programs all this year. I have about 79-80 points for southwestern.

Do you guys know if SWCCD requires a success course like the one that City requires?

Do you guys know if SWCCD requires a success course like the one that City requires?

Do we need a success course for city college?

I don't think we need that for southwestern college?

Do we need a success course for city college?

I don't think we need that for southwestern college?

I'm not sure if southwestern requires that. But I know that City requires it.

The point system you mentioned, I looked at it, but I do not have it committed to memory. In regards to the first category, education level achieved; does anyone know if you get five points for any degree ? meaning do all applicants receive 5 points regardless of whether they've completed an AA, a Bachelors, or a Masters?

I am interested in applying to the FALL 2018 cohort for Southwestern. I earned my 2nd Associates degree from there, in Allied Health, this past May of 2017. I love the school, although if afforded the opportunity, I'd prefer to enroll in a Direct Entry masters in Nursing program such as APU or USD. Short of that I'd prefer at least a 2nd degree BSN.

I applied to APU's ELM for FALL 2018 and just received my Denial of acceptance letter two days ago. Thus I must start working on alternative plans.

I have a mortgage in Chula Vista and am not sure how much living expenses financial aid I would be allowed to borrow each year while attending another Associates Degree program.

Marie Did you get one from city ?

Marie Did you get one from city ?

I haven't received anything yet.

Hi guys! I should be applying for this Fall 2018 term. I am still currently studying to take my TEAS, so I haven't turned in my application yet. I had a question regarding the 5 life points.. if anybody can help me out. How many sentences did you guys put for your personal/family circumstances? Thanks in advance!!

+ Add a Comment