EMORY ABSN+MSN 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

So I decided to start a thread for the Fall 2018. Any current/prospective student on here? What GPA did you have when you applied and how competitive is the selection process? If you don't mind sharing your work experience and GRE score, that will be awesome. For those who are enrolled, do you mind sharing your experience?

So... sorry to bring up a negative topic, but how are people feeling about the cost? I'm filling out loan forms and have had a few panic attacks. I've calculated $180,000 for tuition + health insurance alone.

Has anyone else on the waitlist spoken to Emory recently? Have they been giving out spots gradually? Any information about the waitlist process would be SO appreciated. Thanks!

So, sadly I had to withdraw from the program. It seems amazing, but I am going to be attending one closer to home. I hope this helps someone else get in!

Specializes in NICU.

Hey everyone! We have two groups on Facebook for anyone else who has been accepted! We have been utilizing Facebook a bit more than allnurses.com.

For admitted students who haven't decided, the page's name is:

Emory University ABSN+MSN 2018 Admitted Students

For admitted students who have decided on starting in May, the page's name is:

Emory AMSN 2018 Cohort

+ Add a Comment