Stony Brook Accelerated BSN class of 2013

U.S.A. New York

Published

Hey all! Just wanted to lend my support to anyone else who is applying to SB next summer! It's a grueling process :-)):yeah:

I applied for the basic program and I did not get an email

Ok I just got scared I'm like shaking lol

Btw congrats nccrn grad!!!

LOL me too me too!

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping we will hear back before mid-May.. this wait is beyond torture!

Thank you Thank you :bow: I also received that email stating mid-May so best believe I am in shock as well :eek: However, I do believe if you didnt receive a denial email by now..you will be receiving the Congratulations email!!!

I pray that is the case!! GOOD LUCK everyone!

AND congrats NCCRNgrad! thats very exciting!!! :yelclap:

Specializes in ICU / PCU / Telemetry / Oncology.

Methinks NCCRNgrad is an ADN nurse from Nassau CC accepted to the RN-BSN program, much different than the basic or accelerated BSN?

I applied to the RN to BSN program..good luck everyone!!!

Hopefully we will find out sooner than mid may, since NCCCRNgrad also received the email saying it was going to be a while and found out already! Congrats to you for being accepted to their RN---->BSN program! That is so exciting! How is everyone else holding up??

Doll face--- still stressed out but hanging in there! I have been thinking positive And hope that next week we get notification ;0)

Dollface- I am okay, made my Suffolk deposit (had no other choice) didn't want to loose my seat...I am just very stressed ...its exhausting

+ Add a Comment