Stony Brook Accelerated BSN class of 2013

U.S.A. New York

Published

Hey all! Just wanted to lend my support to anyone else who is applying to SB next summer! It's a grueling process :-)):yeah:

Choice*** not choline Lmaooo stupid auto correct

I applied to just the day programs at both campuses (Grant and Ammerman) and got my acceptance letter from the Grant Program today! So decisions are coming!!!!! Hopefully Stonybrook follows suit!!!

It's gotta be either tomorrow, Friday, or early next week

I was going to apply for the grant but I live all the way in riverhead it's like sooooo far from me I'm like really far east

Specializes in ICU / PCU / Telemetry / Oncology.

Just found out today that my classmate got into Suffolk's ADN program ... one month before we graduate with our Stony Brook BSN's ... :D ... lmao! I think she applied to both programs at the same time too ... :p

Good luck waiting! Should not be much longer!

P.S. Please don't ask me if I know anything about the decisions, I don't. This is my finals week and that's what I am concentrating on. I just wanted to peek in here and see what what going on :)

Paco, it's always nice to see your "face"! I hope finals are going well and congratulations on being a month away from graduation!!

Specializes in ICU / PCU / Telemetry / Oncology.
Paco, it's always nice to see your "face"! I hope finals are going well and congratulations on being a month away from graduation!!

Thanks, Dollface! :) It has been exhausting!! I have to take a comprehensive HESI exam today (testing all major coursework to date :eek:) and tomorrow my final pharmacology exam ...

Can you picture yourself running a marathon all panting and disoriented and you can see the finish line way down the road and it seems so far away? Yeah, I am feeling that now ... :p

Capstone starts next week, no more exams until the NCLEX!

Hang in there, hope your positive decisions come soon!

What the fghjjdstbbkhcm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol seriously what is going on!!!?

Good morning, everyone! I thought it may be helpful to let all of you know that Stony Brook's health division is currently under going their reaccreditation. I have a friend in the two year program and she said her teachers have been very cranky (I'm sure all of the staff has!) as they are under a lot of pressure. The reaccreditation will be over next week and we will receive our positive decisions then! Hang in there, I'll still be looming over the SOLAR website today anyway! :jester:

Thanks kace1234 for that info :)

I heard the same information kace1234. I'll be going crazy next week! It make me feel better knowing what's going on though :o

+ Add a Comment