Stony Brook Accelerated BSN class of 2013

U.S.A. New York

Published

Hey all! Just wanted to lend my support to anyone else who is applying to SB next summer! It's a grueling process :-)):yeah:

Thanks dollface-sorry did not see your post:()

I have a sneaking suspicion that if you didn't get a rejection letter yet, you've probably gotten in...

Jenny did you try logging onto solar? If you go on there, we now have a link to see the admission decision, which once again states I was rejected lol. I wish you so much luck!!!

I did try. It looks the same as it did before. No new tabs. I wasn't expecting decisions until next month. Now I'm getting so nervous!

Paco - did they inform you of your waitlist status along with your decline letter when you were waitlisted?

Specializes in ICU / PCU / Telemetry / Oncology.

Oh snap ... already? :eek:

My waitlist letter was just that, said I was waitlisted, nothing about a denial until after July 1 after the summer class had begun. Then I got a denial letter. Bummed to hear about the denials :( ... crossing fingers for everyone during this stressful time!

Does anyone know when two-year decisions will come out?

Specializes in ICU / PCU / Telemetry / Oncology.

Admitted students will see a whole bunch of new tabs in SOLAR, especially one that says New Student. These decisions I believe go out in waves, not sure.

Did anyone hear of anyone getting anything besides a rejection letter????

I haven't received an email and I have nothing updated in Solar... will keep you guys posted when I get news

Oh no! I haven't gotten anything in my email or SOLAR account. I'm so nervous now!

Don't stress! Those of us that recieved emails and info in our solar were rejected lol so maybe this lack of info is a really good thing!!!!!! I'm thinking of all of you that haven't heard yet, and good luck!

Nothing yet... :confused:

+ Add a Comment