Quirino Memorial Medial Center Application

World Philippines

Published

hi fellow nurses. i applied in qmmc in project 4, qc for the nurse trainee position. i was scheduled for the exam on april 13, 2010. i just want to ask you guys who have taken the exams before in qmmc on what i should be reviewing? do you have any tips on what i should read or review?! please, any help/tips would be appreciated. thanks and God bless you all.

hi to euchan did you know the deadline of passing requirement to qmmc... tnx allot:nurse:

hello eilen... i don't know the deadline for passing the requirements...

when I pass my requirements last May i just go there and they scheduled my exam date.

They only accept applicants every Tuesday and Friday 1pm-4pm. They were strict with the time (I remember the first time we went there, we were late for 5 minutes in there clock [04:05pm] so they just said to us to return on friday :( )

So i guess better just visit qmmc this coming friday and bring all the required documents. Be on time ;)

BTW we have our orientation there tommorow. Maybe I'll visit the nursing office to see if there is any changes with the day they accept applicants. :)

I wasn't able to make it about the QMMC qualifying exam..sad to say..but it's okay..

There are a lot of hospitals there...hehhhhe..

your right! :)

why don't you try to have your volunteer at BMC (Bulacan Medical Center) I think the new batch will start on October. Also try Tondo Med Center and AFP Med Center. :)

may I know if they are still accepting volunteers in QMMC?

i passed the requirements at qmmc last friday, and my qualifying exam would be on sept 21. i just wanna ask, how was the exam? :redbeathe

hi anna0506! i also passed my applications last friday ( august 20) and my exam would be on sept. 21 too.. hay... good luck to both of us..!!! hope we can make it...:)

good luck to all of us! same here i'm scheduled for sept.21 exam at QMMC

see you there! AJA..AJA..AJA

qmmc is close in accepting volunteer nurse for pntp program

:crying2:

oh yes... good luck to all of us...!!

qmmc is close in accepting volunteer nurse for pntp program

:crying2:

i called at their hospital and the lady that i talk to said that they're still accepting applications!!!....

how did you find out that they are really close now for accepting applications?:rolleyes:

did you go there personally? or someone just told it to you?!!!.....:idea:

to angelkatkat

i called to the qmmc twice the lady said that they not accepting applicant for pntp program.. i planed to go their last tuesday i called them in telephone before i go and the lady said that they are close ... pla try to make a call again to make sure and tell me if they still open.....

to angelkatkat

i go there tommorrow to clarify.... if you want we meet at qmmc to clarify this things......

i just went there t0day. and they accepted my docs. next month, ill have my exam in their nsg office. pls. advise me what to review or is there any update t0 their questi0nnaire

Hi anna0506! I also passed my applications last Friday ( august 20) and my exam would be on Sept. 21 too.. hay... Good luck to both of us..!!! hope we can make it...:)

:) happy to hear. see you! :)

+ Add a Comment