World Philippines


How to apply for a Certificate of good standing in PRC if Phil license has expired?  I have been a nurse here in the US for more than ten years. I'm applying for a license endorsement to another state but must get a good-standing certificate from the PRC Philippines. Do I need to activate my Phil License to apply for the certificate because it won't allow me to proceed with the transaction if my Philippine RN license is expired? Any thoughts on this issue? Thanks in advance.

+ Add a Comment