how much Indiana nurses make

U.S.A. Indiana

Published

hi everyone..

Im planning to get into the nursing world,i just wnna ask how much they make an hour just to give me an idea of the salary.Thank oyu so much.....be right here waiting...

I dont work for less than 30/hour. I average around 40/hour (with benefits but no overtime) doing acute dialysis.

The higher paying jobs are out there, just keep an eye out for them follow the money trail.

Are you working in Indiana? What part of Indiana, that sounds like quite a bit of money!! I haven't heard of that high of pay in the Lafayette/Indy area unless it is agency. Sounds enticing!

Are you working in Indiana? What part of Indiana, that sounds like quite a bit of money!! I haven't heard of that high of pay in the Lafayette/Indy area unless it is agency. Sounds enticing!

no sorry this is in TN

hi everyone..

Im planning to get into the nursing world,i just wnna ask how much they make an hour just to give me an idea of the salary.Thank oyu so much.....be right here waiting...

SEE TITLE INFO
I'm still waiting to hear how much Indiana office nurses are making. If you're out there, please share your office specialty and salary range. My salary stinks!

I interviewed for a Dr office job near Indy, but when I found out the pay was $9.50/hr, I said forget it! I have heard from other nurses here that drs office nurses do not get paid well. I will be making about $20/hr when I start home health, and it is in a small rural Indiana community

I'm still waiting to hear how much Indiana office nurses are making. If you're out there, please share your office specialty and salary range. My salary stinks!

I am an office nurse/private scrub for a surgeon. I make around $44,500 a year.

I am an office nurse/private scrub for a surgeon. I make around $44,500 a year.

Smarkley,

Did you work in an OR before becoming an office nurse/private scrub for the surgeon? Or did he train you himself? Just wondering bec I am considering surgery.........

I worked in the OR for about 1 1/2 years before I became a private...he had to train me on some aspects such as closing the skin, but I was familiar with the procedures and the instruments. If you are interested in the OR, you should look into it...I love it! It can be very challenging at times but the technology that the surgeons use is amazing. I find it very interesting work.

I worked in the OR for about 1 1/2 years before I became a private...he had to train me on some aspects such as closing the skin, but I was familiar with the procedures and the instruments. If you are interested in the OR, you should look into it...I love it! It can be very challenging at times but the technology that the surgeons use is amazing. I find it very interesting work.

I live about an hour from Indy! (noticed that is where you are from). Community Hosp is holding a 7 month training program for nurses interested in the OR. I am going to check it out. I have never worked at any of the Community hospitals. Are you familiar with them or this program?

I work in an alzheimers unit as the manager and make almost $20 per hr. been an LPN for 12 yrs, currently getting my RN

Specializes in ER.

I have been a LPN for almost 5 years and just finished my RN and will graduate tomorrow. I make 15.50 now as an LPN doing home care. I will be working in a ER at a magnet hospital starting Monday and I will make 22$ per hour plus 4$ an hour more for nights. Gotta love that magnet status!!

Specializes in ER.
What a CHEAPscape of a doc! Good for that RN for quitting! :angryfire

I am trying to get a travel nurse assignment to Indianapolis, Indiana by the end of June. Does anyone know a great place to go work in that city?

I'm going there to spend the summer (maybe longer). :)

Methodist is a great hospital.

At Methodist in downtown Indianapolis, I started at 19.75/hr. More for evenings, nights and weekends.

+ Add a Comment