I need advice on how to handle this. I have scoured Google, but I would like input from nurses.I'm relocating this summer and have put in a handful of job applications. I had a phone interview for the hospital that is my second choice on a unit I would be happy with. Today, I received a job offer. However, I have a phone interview tomorrow with the nurse manager at the that I *REALLY* want to work at, on the type of unit that I am really looking to work on. During tomorrow's interview, do I tell them that I have a job offer, although I am extremely interested in working for them instead? Should I ask if the manager has an estimate as to when he will be making his decision? I don't want to screw myself out of potentially landing this job.