I had my interview recently and I dont believe they were the same as any questions mentioned here.
1) An inmate informs you that they fell, hit their head, and lost consciousness. What do you do?
2) A female inmate informs you that she has been having right quadrant abdominal pain. What is your assessment?
3) The DON informs you that you need to float your clinic LPN to another county jail but they refuse. What do you do? (This was a role play scenario)
4) An inmate hung himself and when you arrive you find that the CO has already cut him down. They report that he is breathing and has a pulse. What is your assessment?
5) You find out a staff member is diverting medication. They inform you that it is common practice when you confront them about it. What do you do?
Those were the only nurse questions but others were asked about how to protect inmate privacy, how I prioritize, if I've ever had to confront a co-worker about something they did wrong and what was the outcome, why I'm interested in corrections, and why I want to leave current position.