Awwwllll .... to appreciate your men, there are simple rules you women should know:
1. Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up put it down.
2. Don't cut your hair. Ever.
3. Don't make us guess.
4. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
5. Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
6. Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just like every other cat.
7. Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
8. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
9. Shopping is not everybody's idea of a good time.
10. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
11. You have enough clothes.
12. You have too many shoes.
13. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to like it.
14. Your brother is an idiot, your ex-boyfriend is an idiot and your Dad probably is too.
15. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
16. No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
17. Share the bathroom.
18. Share the closet.
19. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
20. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
21. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
22. Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do.
23. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.
24. It is neither your interest nor ours to take the quiz together.
25. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
26. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
27. If you don't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
28. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
29. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?
30. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done -not both.
31. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
32. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.
33. Women wearing Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at
34. When we're turning the wheel and the car is nosing onto the off-ramp, you saying, "This is our exit," is not strictly necessary.
35. Because I'm a man I will share equally in the housework. You do the laundry, the cooking, the cleaning, and the dishes. I'll do the rest.