Jump to content

Nova Southeastern University BSN Fall 2019

Pre-Nursing   (12,344 Views 233 Comments)
by LyndsP LyndsP (New Member) New Member

248 Profile Views; 6 Posts

advertisement

You are reading page 8 of Nova Southeastern University BSN Fall 2019. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

12 Posts; 114 Profile Views

On 4/3/2019 at 10:11 PM, sfxo said:

I had an interview yesterday! I took the Kaplan and scored an 82.. my GPA is a 3.8, but I’m scared because they told me 2-3 weeks and then other people in my group by Monday 😕 

Hi! I was there also on Davie Campus 04/02. I still have not heard anything from them. They told me it could take up to 2 weeks and that I could call if no response by that time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
by sfxo

36 Posts; 124 Profile Views

On 4/6/2019 at 10:35 PM, Zeidy Perez said:

Hi! I was there also on Davie Campus 04/02. I still have not heard anything from them. They told me it could take up to 2 weeks and that I could call if no response by that time. 

Hey! I’m so excited to hear back... I just want to know already 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 Posts; 179 Profile Views

Hi everyone!!! My interview is tomorrow and I am SO nervous. Can anyone tell me about how long the interview lasts and what kind of questions they ask?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 Posts; 126 Profile Views

4 minutes ago, linda1399 said:

Hi everyone!!! My interview is tomorrow and I am SO nervous. Can anyone tell me about how long the interview lasts and what kind of questions they ask?

What campus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 Posts; 179 Profile Views

Just now, cangles5 said:

What campus?

Miami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
by sfxo

36 Posts; 124 Profile Views

On 4/6/2019 at 10:35 PM, Zeidy Perez said:

Hi! I was there also on Davie Campus 04/02. I still have not heard anything from them. They told me it could take up to 2 weeks and that I could call if no response by that time. 

My friend who interviewed that day said she called and they looked up her application and she was accepted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Posts; 114 Profile Views

20 hours ago, sfxo said:

My friend who interviewed that day said she called and they looked up her application and she was accepted!

Congratulations to your friend!! Have you called? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
by sfxo

36 Posts; 124 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, Zeidy Perez said:

Congratulations to your friend!! Have you called? 

Yes! You can call them now I think it’s all in just give them your name and they’ll let you know 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 Posts; 126 Profile Views

4 hours ago, sfxo said:

Yes! You can call them now I think it’s all in just give them your name and they’ll let you know 🙂

did you get accepted???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 114 Profile Views

For the Kaplan test what sections of math were seen more like fractions, ratios and conversions ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 114 Profile Views

Does anyone know of anyone who was not accepted and got denied ? if so why like was it maybe their GPA , how the scores on the Kaplan were or interview? just out of curiosity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 Posts; 126 Profile Views

Were you guys able to get accepted??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×