Jump to content

NCLEX-RN March / California

NCLEX   (5,717 Views 70 Comments)

1,624 Profile Views; 64 Posts

You are reading page 3 of NCLEX-RN March / California. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

9 Posts; 731 Profile Views

It really is :( Let’s hang in there guys! We made it this far. Hopefully the results get posted soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Posts; 694 Profile Views

mine has been 72 hours. what's going on....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 1,624 Profile Views

That’s what I’m wondering about too!!

24 minutes ago, Danielj0912 said:

mine has been 72 hours. what's going on....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 505 Profile Views

Hi there, I took mine the same day 3/5/2019 and finished after 5:45pm. I do not see my results either. I am getting the "good pop up" with the pearson vue trick PVT. did you try the trick as well? have you received your results now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 1,624 Profile Views

6 minutes ago, Knnp said:

Hi there, I took mine the same day 3/5/2019 and finished after 5:45pm. I do not see my results either. I am getting the "good pop up" with the pearson vue trick PVT. did you try the trick as well? have you received your results now?

Hi! I did the PVT a bunch of times and got the good pop up. Still no results yet :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 505 Profile Views

@uknowulovemexoxo

Same :( hang in there, keep me updated and ill do the same. from what i read the trick works, i looked for false positive forums too - didnt find much. so maybe its a good sign!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 1,624 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, Knnp said:

@uknowulovemexoxo

Same :( hang in there, keep me updated and ill do the same. from what i read the trick works, i looked for false positive forums too - didnt find much. so maybe its a good sign!

 

me too! I really pray the PVT is accurate! The anxiety is killing me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 505 Profile Views

@uknowulovemexoxo Ahh same here :( its very stressful waiting. my friends got their results within 24-48hr who also took in CA but mid February. 

Do you know if anyone who took it around our date received their pass or fail? I wonder if there is a delay right now, weather issues, etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 1,624 Profile Views

3 minutes ago, Knnp said:

@uknowulovemexoxo Ahh same here :( its very stressful waiting. my friends got their results within 24-48hr who also took in CA but mid February. 

Do you know if anyone who took it around our date received their pass or fail? I wonder if there is a delay right now, weather issues, etc?

I have a friend who took it same day I did and still waiting for results. The people I knew who took it last month got their results less than 48 hours. Some the next day after midnight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Posts; 694 Profile Views

has anyone called the board..? where do I have to call??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

81 Posts; 605 Profile Views

Hey there, I took my test in SoCal Monday 2/4 and my license posted to the board at 11:30pm on the night of 2/5. I know of a couple people that took it a couple days before me but didn't have their licenses post until mine did. Here's another piece of advice: Pearson Vue is not allowed to tell you your test results. You HAVE to wait for the board. Also, if your license is not yet posted, the board will not tell you your results either. Just didn't want you guys to waste your time by calling and sitting on hold. The BRN actually posts licenses during the day, but they do not usually go live until their site updates later that night, so search yourselves late in the evening, usually after 11pm, THAT was told to my best friend by the BRN themselves.

I have heard there are several reasons why a batch of tests could be slightly delayed in reporting results: someone acting funky at the test center and they are verifying scores manually, computer issues between PV and the board, etc you name it. Not sure how true it all is, but trying to help with the small amount of info I do have. Good luck you guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×