Jump to content

NCLEX-RN March / California

NCLEX   (5,766 Views 70 Comments)

1,627 Profile Views; 64 Posts

You are reading page 2 of NCLEX-RN March / California. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

18 Posts; 324 Profile Views

I also took it in Culver City in the afternoon. What a coincidence!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 Posts; 733 Profile Views

I took mine on the 5th too, no results yet but I got the good pop up. The wait is killing me. Any idea of what is happening? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 1,627 Profile Views

Why is it taking so long??? It’s almost 72 hours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Posts; 699 Profile Views

no update. no update........... bababababababa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 1,627 Profile Views

Has anyone tried calling the board? 😬 hope they post it sooooon. Like today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Posts; 699 Profile Views

I only contacted pearson whether my test result was shared with board. they shared it but not sure whether board will tell us the result. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 1,627 Profile Views

9 minutes ago, Danielj0912 said:

I only contacted pearson whether my test result was shared with board. they shared it but not sure whether board will tell us the result. :( 

When did you call? I’ve seen in other forums people calling the board but it was because it’s been a week or their results show it was on hold. And they would tell if they passed or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Posts; 699 Profile Views

1 minute ago, uknowulovemexoxo said:

When did you call? I’ve seen in other forums people calling the board but it was because it’s been a week or their results show it was on hold. And they would tell if they passed or not

On the Pearson contact, they have the online chat system now! I hope we don't have to call board to find out whether to pass or not... did you call the board? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 1,627 Profile Views

46 minutes ago, Danielj0912 said:

On the Pearson contact, they have the online chat system now! I hope we don't have to call board to find out whether to pass or not... did you call the board? 

Oh I see! I haven’t called. Did they mention how long to wait approximately until they post online?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Posts; 699 Profile Views

yeah. up to 4-6 week. I believe it's on the processing time too.

NCLEX-RN Results2-4 WeeksMarch 1-15, 2019

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 1,627 Profile Views

Ahhhh this is too much!!😩that timeframe is for getting the results in the mail right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Posts; 699 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, uknowulovemexoxo said:

Ahhhh this is too much!!😩that timeframe is for getting the results in the mail right?

hopefully it's for mail a:( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×