I'm in the process of applying to UIC's DNP program specializing as a Neonatal NP. I have some questions I was hoping someone could answer for me.
1. For those of you currently in the program, what are your thoughts? Positive and negative are helpful.
2. I'm planning on doing the program part-time. How often are you required to be on campus?
3. For those of you working full-time, do you feel like it is manageable to work full-time and do the program part-time? Did you have to cut back on your hours?
4. What was the admission interview like?
5. If you have any information on admission rates or class sizes that would be helpful. I haven't been able to find much about the competitiveness of the program.
Thanks in advance!!