UIC Fall 2022 BSN Program

Posted
by coldbrew08 coldbrew08 (New) New Pre-Student

So I just submitted my application and I’m incredibly anxious about the coming months. I made this thread to support each other during this time and give updates for us in the future! If we submitted everything, I believe we have a chance of getting an interview come mid February. 

nurses123456

nurses123456

1 Post

hey! I just applied as well! if you do not mind sharing, what was your cumulative GPA and your GPA for your science courses?

coldbrew08

coldbrew08

3 Posts

2 hours ago, nurses123456 said:

hey! I just applied as well! if you do not mind sharing, what was your cumulative GPA and your GPA for your science courses?

Hi! My overall GPA is 3.76 and my science GPA is a 3.80. I’ve been working as a PCT in a hospital and have volunteer experience as well. They have a pretty holistic application process. Some of my coworkers got in with a 2.70, so everyone has a chance ?

cardioluv

cardioluv

8 Posts

Hey! Has anybody received any update yet? Suuuppperrr anxious!!

coldbrew08

coldbrew08

3 Posts

3 hours ago, starbuxqu33n said:

Hey! Has anybody received any update yet? Suuuppperrr anxious!!

Not yet, my status did change from incomplete to ready for review. I’m gonna check my email frequently the next two weeks cause the interviews are tentatively scheduled for Feb 28-March 4th! 

cardioluv

cardioluv

8 Posts

On 2/10/2022 at 10:44 PM, coldbrew08 said:

Not yet, my status did change from incomplete to ready for review. I’m gonna check my email frequently the next two weeks cause the interviews are tentatively scheduled for Feb 28-March 4th! 

How did you hear about the interview dates? Did you attend a mock interview session? Best of luck!!

Charmm

Charmm

5 Posts

Hey guys. Goodluck on the interview :)

matchalatte09

matchalatte09

4 Posts

How are we feeling? Trying to keep my composure until April. We did our best and worked hard to get to this point! :,,,,)

narwhals24

narwhals24

7 Posts

Hey guys! Happy April!

Does anyone know when we're supposed to be receiving decisions this month? I know on the interview day email it says "early April", but wanted to ask if anyone reached out to admissions? Thanks in advance and good luck to all of us! 

matchalatte09

matchalatte09

4 Posts

On 4/1/2022 at 12:10 PM, narwhals24 said:

Hey guys! Happy April!

Does anyone know when we're supposed to be receiving decisions this month? I know on the interview day email it says "early April", but wanted to ask if anyone reached out to admissions? Thanks in advance and good luck to all of us! 

I haven't reached out, but I'm hoping we will hear back sometime this week!

matchalatte09

matchalatte09

4 Posts

I got in I'm crying! Check your emails yall 😄

Charmm

Charmm

5 Posts

1 minute ago, matchalatte09 said:

I got in I'm crying! Check your emails yall 😄

Happy for you. I got waitlisted