After this semester I have intermediate algebra and my 4 science classes left (A&P, Chem and microbiology - all with lab) If all goes as planned, I'll be applying next fall, while taking physiology and micro. I'm still undecided if I'll space them out and just wait a little longer to apply though ( Im worried taking two science classes will be too much for me, plus Id like to get the points for completing them)It seems so far away! Anyone else else a year out from applying? Just curious :)Im attending OSU-OKC.. anyone else going there??