Georgia State University - Perimeter ASN Spring 2024

Students School Programs

Published

You are reading page 7 of Georgia State University - Perimeter ASN Spring 2024

Specializes in nursing student.

Congratulations to you all. Unfortunately I didn't make it in. Wish you guys the best on this journey!

Galb4894

26 Posts

I also got in!!

LexFutureRN

1 Post

Just received my acceptance! Good luck to everyone.

Galb4894

26 Posts

futurenurseelie said:

Congratulations to you all. Unfortunately I didn't make it in. Wish you guys the best on this journey!

Sorry to hear that! Don't give up though! There are plenty of other programs out there. Just because you didn't get accepted into this one, doesn't mean you're not capable of becoming a nurse.

FutureRNADV

12 Posts

Yes, do not give up.  Look at other programs. Just because you did not get in, it does not mean your journey ends there. 

futurenurseelie said:

Congratulations to you all. Unfortunately I didn't make it in. Wish you guys the best on this journey!

 

FutureRNADV

12 Posts

Has anyone sent the confirmation letter? If so, did you all receive a confirmation letter back?

 

Galb4894

26 Posts

I sent back the confirmation letter but still haven't gotten anything since I only sent it today. I am however waiting for the form to have a physician sign for a physical. They said it is in the welcome email but I definitely did not see it, so I sent an email about that.

FutureRNADV

12 Posts

Galb4894 said:

I sent back the confirmation letter but still haven't gotten anything since I only sent it today. I am however waiting for the form to have a physician sign for a physical. They said it is in the welcome email but I definitely did not see it, so I sent an email about that.

I haven't gotten a chance to read the attachments in depth. I read them but quickly. I also sent the confirmation letter. Was that the only thing we had to send right now?

MissxAsia

24 Posts

We had 8 attachments to our acceptance email. There should be a drop down arrow to click and all the attachments will pop up. 
 

Congrats to you all!

FutureRNADV

12 Posts

MissxAsia said:

We had 8 attachments to our acceptance email. There should be a drop down arrow to click and all the attachments will pop up. 
 

Congrats to you all!

Thank you. Congrats to you as well. Do we need to send anything else right now besides the confirmation? 

MissxAsia

24 Posts

Should just be the confirmation first. I'd start working on everything else (physical, TB, titers, etc) so that when you get acemapp access you can just upload everything and be done with it. Again, I'd recommend if you can swing getting the Quantiferon TB test, to do that, it'll be less hassle than getting multiple TB skin tests if you end up at certain clinical sites (the quantiferon is more expensive). 

Im glad everyone got their emails, I got accepted to another program and will move forward with that, I feel like nobody likes me here because I was more lucky than everyone else, I apologized and nobody said anything acting like it was my fault,  but now that I rejected my acceptance letter I can say that I am not sorry for being more lucky than everyone else on here, bye I will not return to this groupchat ever! 

Galb4894 ik you feel better than us. BYE

+ Add a Comment

By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X