How about NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS? - page 2
I resolve to try to be open to other peoples ideas and views a little more than in the past. I will also resolve to try and dump a few zillion pounds in the New Year. I also resolve to maintain... Read More
Dec 31, '02Occupation: ~Graduate Nurse~ Joined: Apr '01; Posts: 476; Likes: 3I'm resolving to:
1. Study more
2. Drink more H20
3. Eat healthier (is that a word?)
4. Get more exercise
5. Try making better grades!
Dec 31, '02Occupation: RN Specialty: med/surg & geriatrics ; Joined: Sep '02; Posts: 2081. Lose weight! Where did it come from anyway?!?
2. Be nicer to my husband and kids.
3. Stop smoking by May-- ease up in Jan.
Dec 31, '02Joined: Aug '01; Posts: 311; Likes: 41. Continue to trust God.
2. Take better care of myself.
3. Do my CNA course to get a part-time job.
4. Find a more comfortable place to rent for myself and my kids.
5. Pray for admittance in the nursing college.
Dec 31, '02Joined: Aug '01; Posts: 412My new year's resolutions:
1. Lose weight (I've done it before, I can do it again)
2. Drink more water
3. Try to be more tolerant of stupid people (I have NO patience)
Happy New Year to each and every one of you.
Jan 1, '03Joined: Oct '02; Posts: 33Oh boy...so many resolutions, so little time. Let's see....
1. Lose 15 lbs and get in shape
2. Study hard and maintain gpa
3. Enjoy my family
4. Find time to enjoy the little things in life
there are more...but I'm not superwoman...hehe
Jan 1, '03Occupation: Mom, wife & student Joined: Jul '02; Posts: 30I haven't put too much thought into resolutions this year, but these are the goals I'm aiming for:
1. Finally finish my prereqs
2. Pray that I will be accepted to begin nursing school in Jan. 04
3. Be more patient with our 3 yr old, and...
4. Try my best not to get too far behind with the laundry
Happy New Year everyone!!!
Jan 1, '03Occupation: fulltime student Joined: Mar '01; Posts: 2,025; Likes: 1My resolutions? Survive....make it through the first 2 semesters of Nursing school without hurting my family or myself in the process. I think that surviving covers everything else.....
Jan 1, '03Joined: Aug '01; Posts: 3,725; Likes: 459Ummm....
1) Same ol' same ol'... lose some tonage.
2) Be more outspoken... quit letting others intimidate me.
3) Quit sleeping so much on my days off! (Yea, right!)
Jan 2, '03Occupation: registered nurse Joined: Mar '01; Posts: 231; Likes: 2My resolutions are:
1. Prepare for and pass the NCLEX
2. Get my credit card debt paid off!
3. Train and complete the Country Music half-marathon in April
4. Maintain my relationship with God
5. Spend quality time with my man
6. Graduate in August with my MSN with my sanity intact!
Jan 2, '03Occupation: CNA/ pre-nursing student Joined: Sep '02; Posts: 338; Likes: 391) To stop biting my nails (very bad habit )
2) To eat healthier and run my marathons (2 in one year
3) To stay organized in school and get good grades )
4) To get a new job after my CNA course is complete!
5) To de-stress and like many others have said: To enjoy the little things.
Jan 6, '03Occupation: LPN-RN student Joined: May '00; Posts: 751. To pass NCLEX at the end of this month (please!).
2. Start to fit into my new role at the hospital. (That's a big one!)
3. Learn to take care of myself by attempting to sleep regular hours and eat better and EXERCISE!
That's it. That's enough!
Jan 7, '03Occupation: RN in Quality Dept/Case Mgt Joined: Aug '02; Posts: 447; Likes: 20You guys are all admirable.
1. Lose 20 more lbs. (Have already lost 34, so 20 more shouldn't be too hard)
2. Journal every day. I'm gonna be the big 5-0 this year, so it better get written down before I forget it all!!
3. Be nicer to my Hubby. He is soooo good to me and I am sometimes such a bee-yatch.
4. Get my house cleaned up better!