This is going to be hard to stay positive... but forgive me to all my 98 % of good pts.
You know your pt is a jerk if......
1. he gets to the floor from the ER and his first sentance is " I need my morphine and phenogun together" but he is only perscribed lortab and zofran.
2. she tells you were you are going to stick the IV and then tells you she is a hard stick.
3. you lay the stethoscope on the chest and they scream out in pain and they only had surgery of the foot.
4. he wakes up from a deep sleep, calls out screaming for pain medication and goes outside to smoke 5 min later.
5. your coding the pt next to him and he ask you if you can move the coding pt out of the room so he can get some sleep,
and these 5 things only happened this week....