Registered: Aug 2001
1. Go to bathroom, bang head on wall.
2. Give all meds (rationale: if you dont give them on time you could become part of a research study which inidicates that 75% of your med passes are errors because they were late).
3. Go to bathroom, bang head on wall.
4. Tube feedings (people need nutrition, otherwise you'll be having to start more IV's for hydration and have to explain to family members why their loved one hasnt been fed).
5. Start IV's and restart IV. (appease the doctor Gods).
6. Go into bathroom, bang head on wall.
7. Admit patient.
8. BID treatments.
9. Explain to supervisor why you had to clock in overtime hours.
10. Go to bathroom, bang head on wall.
I don't envy you, Ohbet. Hang in there!
you hit the nail on the head, couldn`t of said it better....