What Is Your Nursing Specialty?

Nursing Students General Students

Published

i made this quiz for nurses to have a general idea of what our NURSING SPECIALTY might be. just in case you're still not sure what you want to specialize in. here's the link: http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/quiz_brought_to_you_by_snpinoy_blogspot_com/202421/

leave any comments for changes and suggestions.

Specializes in PICU, ICU, Transplant, Trauma, Surgical.

Thanks - cool quiz! I already have a job in a NICU once I graduate, but I thought I'd take it anyway.

:nurse:

Specializes in Psychiatry.

Oncology. I'm hoping to get an internship this summer...

100% on Nurse Anesthetist, but some of the questions asked directly about it and of course I answered yes. Next highest were med surg, critical care, and psych (all 88%). Just about what I expected, but nezt quiz!

Specializes in Urgent Care.

Critical care- yup that is what I have come to love!

I received 100% med-surge and then 88% critical care. I'm still a student and am a tech on a medical/oncology floor so that's probably why i rated so high there. I haven't had OB or peds yet but I know that I'm not that interested in that aspect of nursing. I would like to go into Emergency but I had to put my response for emergencies situations was that I am not always ready becuase I'm not right now! Fun quiz!

Specializes in Pediatrics.

Nice quiz there. I'm a nursing student wanting to work in either Maternity or Peds and sure enough the quiz gave me 100% on peds and 88% on maternity, so I guess that's where I'm headed!

I should take it again right before I graduate and see if my answers will be the same. Thanks!!!

I was 100% operating room nurse which is what I am leaning toward.

Great quiz, thanks!

Specializes in Case mgmt., rehab, (CRRN), LTC & psych.

I scored 100% on psych nursing, which doesn't surprise me, because I was an LVN psych nurse last year and loved it.

I scored 88% for travel nursing, 75% for "you don't even want to be a nurse" (lol), 63% for geriatric nursing, and 63% for community health nursing.

I scored 0% for critical care nursing, maternal-child nursing, and nursing educator. Sorry, but I am not one to respond quickly in emergencies...

Specializes in SICU/CVICU.

My top ones were emergency nursing and nurse anesthetist.

0% for maternal-child nursing!

Specializes in ICU, Informatics.

I like the quiz! I am still a nursing student. I scored 100% for Critical Care Nursing (1st) and Nurse Anesthetist (2nd). I noticed the results did not include Nurse Practitioner. I like to make that as a suggestion.

100% Maternal-Child. Not surprised at all.

+ Add a Comment