Received board results

Specialties CRNA

Published

Well it has been a long 2 and 1/2 years coming but I passed as of yesterday woohoo. All of you older guys and gals that think late forties are to late think again. I am 51 years old and glad to have done the program at such an excellant school. The test cut off at 100 and to me was very obscure but none the less I have that coveted little card and those great four little initials. Good luck students this is a great profession to be in. GC CRNA!!!!! yea

Specializes in Med/Surg,Limited ER & OB.

:cheers: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Specializes in Emergency Dept.

Congratulations!!!

:w00t:Congratulations for all your hard work has finally paid off!!

Specializes in Critical Care, Emergency.

:cheers:Can't imagine how elated you must feel...the hardest part is behind you. Good luck in your new career. Congratulations!!!

must feel beyond awesome-congrats!!!!:w00t:

CONGRATS. :balloons::clpty:

:up:FANTASTIC......Congrats on your new career!!!!!

Specializes in Pediatrics, Med-Surg, Cardiology.

:redpinkhecongrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redpinkhe

:cheers::w00t:pat yourself on the back and be very proud of what you have achieved!!!!! you done good!!:balloons::balloons::balloons:

Specializes in Anesthesia.

WOW that is awesome. As of tomorrow week number 1 of 28 months will be done. I have talked to many people on these CRNA/SRNA forums as well as friends of mine that are both CRNA's and SRNA's so I knew that the program was intense, but man until you are actually sitting in the classroom with all this information flying at you, you really have no idea.

Congrats to you again CCRNMASTER!!!

+ Add a Comment