1. Abd pain (50% of our patients) which include vag bleeding, with or without pregnancy, STD's, generalized belly pain, usually with nausea and vomiting.
2. Cough, sore throat, URI sx
3. Urinary tract infections, kidney stones
4. Kids with fever
5. Shortness of breath including asthma, COPD, CHF
6. Chest pain with above
7. Minor trauma, wreck checks, sprained ankle, lacs etc.
8. "Behavioral Health" problems...don't you love that term! This includes all the drunks, OD's, general PIA's, suicidal ideations and homeless folks who want 3 hots and a cot! (and need a bath for heavens sake!!)
9. Headaches..should be higher on list, but I don't want to re-number!
10. Back pain, and I lost my meds, my dog ate my RX, last RX I got yesterday blew out the window on the way to the pharmacy, I feel pain more acutely than most people.