Jump to content

COLLEGE OF MOUNT SAINT VINCENT

School Programs   (1,430 Views | 44 Replies)
by kmgxo kmgxo (New) New Student

78 Profile Views; 10 Posts

You are reading page 4 of COLLEGE OF MOUNT SAINT VINCENT. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

12 Posts; 21 Profile Views

Does anyone know if the orientation for mount saint vincent's ASBN program is in person or online for Fall 2020? I just signed up for the June orientation one and It sounds like its in person? I'm not sure if they'll change this with the pandemic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

62 Posts; 356 Profile Views

On 4/3/2020 at 12:00 PM, loris6 said:

I just got accepted for the ABSN while still completing prereqs. Just have to get a B or better in those courses to keep the acceptance.

 

Edited by Aw1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

62 Posts; 356 Profile Views

On 5/2/2020 at 5:14 AM, Orabella. said:

Yes I am,made my deposit already,currently doing my pre reqs via portage.cant wait for fall.

so did you get a conditional acceptance pending the prereqs? bc they sent me a letter via online application stating that I would need to finish the prereqs then they could issue an admission decision..so does this mean I am in pending my prereqs or that my application will need to be evaluated again? how did you make a deposit if the prereqs need to be completed first?...I'm an kind of concerned bc I have not heard anything from the program

Edited by Aw1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Posts; 21 Profile Views

1 minute ago, Aw1992 said:

so did you get a conditional acceptance pending the prereqs? bc they sent me a letter via online application stating that I would need to finish the prereqs then they could issue an admission decision..so does this mean I am in pending my prereqs or that my application will need to be evaluated again? how did you make a deposit if the prereqs need to be completed first?...I'm an kind of concerned bc I have not heard anything from the program

Thats so weird!-- Did you provide proof of enrollment? because I had to show that I'm in those classes to receive conditional acceptance for the fall. Once you are accepted you can make the deposit but if we were to fail the pre reqs, I am sure that check is non refundable. I got acceptance yesterday despite missing some pre reqs. I am taking micro and Chem thru portage learning still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

62 Posts; 356 Profile Views

47 minutes ago, EmelyM23 said:

Thats so weird!-- Did you provide proof of enrollment? because I had to show that I'm in those classes to receive conditional acceptance for the fall. Once you are accepted you can make the deposit but if we were to fail the pre reqs, I am sure that check is non refundable. I got acceptance yesterday despite missing some pre reqs. I am taking micro and Chem thru portage learning still.

let me email them now showing proof of enrollment. I did email the proof to ------------------- but she is now away and another man has stepped in for her. if I had that official acceptance I would feel 1000% better LOL

Edited by dianah
Terms of Service re: posting names/identifiers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Posts; 21 Profile Views

I know! thats how I was when I got that email that she was leaving because I'm still in the pre req courses so I was afraid my decision would be prolonged. But I ended up emailing gradstudies and then CC'ing him (the new man) Iwith my new updated transcript with the pre reqs taken in Spring with grades and then within a couple of minutes, I was emailed saying a decision was made. goodluck hope to see you in the fall!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

62 Posts; 356 Profile Views

1 minute ago, EmelyM23 said:

I know! thats how I was when I got that email that she was leaving because I'm still in the pre req courses so I was afraid my decision would be prolonged. But I ended up emailing gradstudies and then CC'ing him (the new man) Iwith my new updated transcript with the pre reqs taken in Spring with grades and then within a couple of minutes, I was emailed saying a decision was made. goodluck hope to see you in the fall!

WOW! so right now I'm only enrolled in ap2 with portage and I still have to enroll for chem..so after I enrolled in chem then I should send them the proof of enrollment for both courses? its a relief bc I took it as they would need to review my whole application again and I would have to start from square 1..also does the program start on 9/14 with the other graduate programs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 Posts; 26 Profile Views

Did you guys take the HESI? What were your scores?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

62 Posts; 356 Profile Views

On 5/23/2020 at 8:12 PM, stargirl79 said:

Did you guys take the HESI? What were your scores?

 

I did not take the HESI or the tease but the school requires neither..not for the ABSN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.