CCBC Essex Spring 2022 Cohort

Posted

Hey everyone! I’m starting the group for anyone who was accepted into the Spring 2022 nursing program at CCBC Essex. For any questions or just to keep up and chat! Congrats to everyone who got in! I’m excited to meet you all this Spring!

Hi everyone! I got accepted, I’m waiting to hear back from another school since it’s closer! But I wanted to say congratulations to everyone! I know we’ve all worked so hard for this!! Does anyone know the day we have to accept or decline? 

47 minutes ago, Williams661 said:

Hi everyone! I got accepted, I’m waiting to hear back from another school since it’s closer! But I wanted to say congratulations to everyone! I know we’ve all worked so hard for this!! Does anyone know the day we have to accept or decline? 

Yep I believe it’s November 1st

If anyone knows what we will have to buy for our uniforms, materials, and books please share! I know there are specific uniforms for the program but I’m wonder what we might have to buy on our own.

40 minutes ago, jessh23 said:

If anyone knows what we will have to buy for our uniforms, materials, and books please share! I know there are specific uniforms for the program but I’m wonder what we might have to buy on our own.

Wondering this too! Also congratulations everyone! ❤️ You all deserve this and will do great! 

Megz0785

Specializes in MA.

Hi.  Congratulations to everyone.  I was also accepted but am waiting to hear back from another school that is closer to where I live.   Thank you so much  for all of your support though this.  

Just curious but for those accepted, what was your GPA and TEAS results? 

45 minutes ago, PiscesQueen95 said:

Just curious but for those accepted, what was your GPA and TEAS results? 

My GPA is ~3.6 and I got an 86 on the TEAS 

Has anyone gotten CPR certified yet? Or know how to go about getting a background check and all? Or is it best to wait until after orientation? 

48 minutes ago, PiscesQueen95 said:

Just curious but for those accepted, what was your GPA and TEAS results? 

4.0 GPA and 68% on the TEAS 

18 minutes ago, Km01 said:

Has anyone gotten CPR certified yet? Or know how to go about getting a background check and all? Or is it best to wait until after orientation? 

4.0 GPA and 68% on the TEAS 

Orientation should explain all of this. I’ve been CPR certified before, they offer it at ccbc for like $120, I think it’s only on weekend and it takes up most of your day. They have it at a bunch of other places too maybe for cheaper even but IMO it’s just easier to go to go to ccbc because of familiarity.

I’m hoping after the deadline for the seat fee passes on Monday they’ll send another email with more info. I’d like to know what we have to buy and what the guidelines are so I can start preparing.

Megz0785

Specializes in MA.

Does anyone know if the nurse seat form has to be done by tonight?   It doesn't have a specific date listed next to it.  I called today and no one called me back.  I already paid my seat fee but wasn't sure if I should fill out the form since I am still waiting to hear from another college.