Jump to content

April test takers ... anyone else ?? Heads up

Posted

You are reading page 2 of April test takers ... anyone else ?? Heads up. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

2 hours ago, asabi22 said:

Hi guys, I've had to postpone test twice now as well... I understand, but can't help but feel upset about it. Can't test now until end of July, it's hard to not feel lost/left behind when I'm last in cohort to test and it's been pushed so far out.

How do people plan on staying fresh for NCLEX? any tips?

I wake up at 6:30 and study like its my job.. I start by doint 25 priority questions and go to bed doing 25 priority .. at lunch ill do 25 mix

Silver_Rik, ASN, RN

Specializes in Perioperative / RN Circulator. Has 1 years experience.

I couldn’t reschedule online. The FAQ said we would get a refund or extension. I tried to re-register. It said I had to pay the $200 again but when I tried to submit it said I was already registered but still wouldn’t let me reschedule.

So I called Pearson / NCSBN and was on the phone 1 hour 29 minutes, but finally was able to speak to a person and got mine rescheduled to May 28 which is the earliest I could get without going out of state (2.5-3.5 hour drive)

My employer is understanding, and said they don’t expect me to travel out of state to take it, and my orientation is through the end of August at least

1 minute ago, Silver_Rik said:

I couldn’t reschedule online. The FAQ said we would get a refund or extension. I tried to re-register. It said I had to pay the $200 again but when I tried to submit it said I was already registered but still wouldn’t let me reschedule.

So I called Pearson / NCSBN and was on the phone 1 hour 29 minutes, but finally was able to speak to a person and got mine rescheduled to May 28 which is the earliest I could get without going out of state (2.5-3.5 hour drive)

My employer is understanding, and said they don’t expect me to travel out of state to take it, and my orientation is through the end of August at least

I've been checking everyday to see if I can push it back a week and I also get 28th may but 1hr a away.. I'm gonna bite the bullet and just take it next week.

H to the R dizzle

Has 4 years experience.

Why does it keep says test delivery not available on these months for May June

Silver_Rik, ASN, RN

Specializes in Perioperative / RN Circulator. Has 1 years experience.

1 hour ago, H to the R dizzle said:

Why does it keep says test delivery not available on these months for May June

Do you mean for just one location or everywhere. If one location, you might need to select another that isn’t as close to your home. You’ll have more luck in bigger cities.

If it’s not letting you schedule anywhere : You might just need to call and get a person in customer service to schedule your exam. Once you have an exam date scheduled you can go in and see what else is available and reschedule.

1 hour ago, H to the R dizzle said:

Why does it keep says test delivery not available on these months for May June

if you dont see any dates then its full.. you need to choose another month like June or July or switch cites and look ... I personally wouldnt waste time on the phone...

H to the R dizzle

Has 4 years experience.

They Reopened dates for April now will it get canceled again

H to the R dizzle

Has 4 years experience.

I know the dates are open but they are just going to recancel them? What was point of canceling the one in April then?

I just checked today...more days just opened up for me... I was able to push mine back one more week....

DrER0802

Specializes in Emergency. Has 9 years experience.

What state do you live in ? WOW! is this real people are waiting to test until July?

4 hours ago, DrER0802 said:

What state do you live in ? WOW!! is this real people are waiting to test until July?

unfortunately this is the reality right now nationwide... some at finding much quicker test dates in larger metropolitan areas.

Best of luck.