Jump to content

April test takers ... anyone else ?? Heads up

Posted

I just happend to log in to see my test has been cancelled for the SECOND time without an email. The first time was the original Corona cancellations

I happen to log in to see if I can move the date a day or so...next thing I know it shows I can schedule my test . I get a email 3 sec later saying my test was unscheduled. next thing I know I have to take it next week even if I switch testing centers other wise I have to wait until the end of may.....

I just want to give you April test takers a heads up or may test takers to log in and check everyday. Testing center isn't answering the phone and pearson phone is busy where you cant even call in

I live in texas

Edited by Astronomical 1

My test was scheduled April27th and I just got a unscheduled email also. Had to reschedule for this week or not until June 9th

Just now, Deanad333 said:

My test was scheduled April27th and I just got a unscheduled email also. Had to reschedule for this week or not until June 9th

dude I feel your pain... luckily I just happend to check pearson. I have to push up my study plan and assessment up by 4-5 days now and my assessment..

I'm pretty angry because I had my study schedule mapped out.

I'm gonna log in everyday twice a day and see if can get rescheduled or if someone moves thier back

do me a favor and reply back and let me know if you pass and if you think its easier with the 60 questions

H to the R dizzle

Has 4 years experience.

If I can’t find any dates except July does that mean everyone booked em or Pearson has those closed

50 minutes ago, H to the R dizzle said:

If I can’t find any dates except July does that mean everyone booked em or Pearson has those closed

it means they are all booked up... I would try other cities that are bigger near you

Silver_Rik, ASN, RN

Specializes in Perioperative / RN Circulator. Has 1 years experience.

Mine for 4/29 got unscheduled too - 2nd time canceled. Also the first time mine was canceled in March it didn’t charge me to reschedule. Now it’s saying I have to pay $200 again to reschedule. I’m pretty sure that will be fixed; but I don’t want to reschedule until I know for sure.

H to the R dizzle

Has 4 years experience.

Yea mine didn’t charge me to reschedule

But I couldn’t find any open dates

3 minutes ago, H to the R dizzle said:

Yea mine didn’t charge me to reschedule

But I couldn’t find any open dates

I just check everything is now booked in my radius until June... WOW! ... hopefully they will unlock some days..

1 hour ago, Silver_Rik said:

Mine for 4/29 got unscheduled too - 2nd time canceled. Also the first time mine was canceled in March it didn’t charge me to reschedule. Now it’s saying I have to pay $200 again to reschedule. I’m pretty sure that will be fixed; but I don’t want to reschedule until I know for sure.

I never got charged both times I had to reschedule

Hi Astronomical1,

That happened to me also but there are no available dates in April or May. Did Pearson give you a new test date or you had to reschedule it yourself?

You reschedule yourself...if you don't see any dates then your out of luck..you need took at different months or locations and day

H to the R dizzle

Has 4 years experience.

I asked them they said if u see no may June dates they r booked

Hi guys, I've had to postpone test twice now as well... I understand, but can't help but feel upset about it. Can't test now until end of July, it's hard to not feel lost/left behind when I'm last in cohort to test and it's been pushed so far out.

How do people plan on staying fresh for NCLEX? any tips?

2 hours ago, asabi22 said:

Hi guys, I've had to postpone test twice now as well... I understand, but can't help but feel upset about it. Can't test now until end of July, it's hard to not feel lost/left behind when I'm last in cohort to test and it's been pushed so far out.

How do people plan on staying fresh for NCLEX? any tips?

I wake up at 6:30 and study like its my job.. I start by doint 25 priority questions and go to bed doing 25 priority .. at lunch ill do 25 mix

Silver_Rik, ASN, RN

Specializes in Perioperative / RN Circulator. Has 1 years experience.

I couldn’t reschedule online. The FAQ said we would get a refund or extension. I tried to re-register. It said I had to pay the $200 again but when I tried to submit it said I was already registered but still wouldn’t let me reschedule.

So I called Pearson / NCSBN and was on the phone 1 hour 29 minutes, but finally was able to speak to a person and got mine rescheduled to May 28 which is the earliest I could get without going out of state (2.5-3.5 hour drive)

My employer is understanding, and said they don’t expect me to travel out of state to take it, and my orientation is through the end of August at least

1 minute ago, Silver_Rik said:

I couldn’t reschedule online. The FAQ said we would get a refund or extension. I tried to re-register. It said I had to pay the $200 again but when I tried to submit it said I was already registered but still wouldn’t let me reschedule.

So I called Pearson / NCSBN and was on the phone 1 hour 29 minutes, but finally was able to speak to a person and got mine rescheduled to May 28 which is the earliest I could get without going out of state (2.5-3.5 hour drive)

My employer is understanding, and said they don’t expect me to travel out of state to take it, and my orientation is through the end of August at least

I've been checking everyday to see if I can push it back a week and I also get 28th may but 1hr a away.. I'm gonna bite the bullet and just take it next week.

H to the R dizzle

Has 4 years experience.

Why does it keep says test delivery not available on these months for May June

Silver_Rik, ASN, RN

Specializes in Perioperative / RN Circulator. Has 1 years experience.

1 hour ago, H to the R dizzle said:

Why does it keep says test delivery not available on these months for May June

Do you mean for just one location or everywhere. If one location, you might need to select another that isn’t as close to your home. You’ll have more luck in bigger cities.

If it’s not letting you schedule anywhere : You might just need to call and get a person in customer service to schedule your exam. Once you have an exam date scheduled you can go in and see what else is available and reschedule.

1 hour ago, H to the R dizzle said:

Why does it keep says test delivery not available on these months for May June

if you dont see any dates then its full.. you need to choose another month like June or July or switch cites and look ... I personally wouldnt waste time on the phone...