visa screen renewal without US licenseRegister Today!
- by X_Pinay May 17hello, im a newbie here. im not sure if there is any available post related to my query. my visa screen cert has to expire by feb 2014. it's quite early i guess to start renewing it by this time, but i wanted to start somehow. i got some doubts, though. Am i still eligible to renew my visa screen cert even if BRN Ca did not issue any license for me after passing the NCLEX? and yes, unfortunately my pass letter expired last 2011. do i need any US license for me to renew my vsa screen? do i have any papers to submit to BRN Ca as part of VS cert renewal? please, i need clear answers for these querries, for me not to waste time, effort and pennies in case there's no chance for me to renew since my NCLEX pass letter has expired already.
thanks in advance. i really need help badly.
- May 18 by X_Pinayany answer for me, admin?
- May 18 by JustBeachyNurseHere is the page from CGFNS regarding visa screen renewal requirements: http://www.cgfns.org/sections/progra...srenewal.shtml
- Jul 30 by mark22Having same Problem.. There is no license being issued from BRN CA. No license to verify. How could it be? does it need to sit for NCLEX again to renew VSC?
- Jul 30 by Silverdragon102All you need is a letter from BRN stating you meet requirements, you have still passed NCLEX just do not have a license and all that is required is a pass
- Jul 30 by mark22But the CA BRN said that in 3 years after receiving the "passed" letter without providing the SSN they will destroy the file.....
- Jul 31 by Silverdragon102Check with BRN but my understanding is file may be destroyed but NCLEX results are not
- Oct 13 by khirbzYou will still be able to renew without a US license. You still need to sit ielts again and request the philippine professional regulation commission for your license status in the philippines.
- Oct 25 by jbc76Quote from khirbzYes that is correct! In fact, I just renewed my VS and CGFNS waived the need for NCLEX validation. I just submitted my new IELTS score and validation of RN licenseYou will still be able to renew without a US license. You still need to sit ielts again and request the philippine professional regulation commission for your license status in the philippines.
- Oct 27 by nurse2ushi jbc76,
my husband's visa screen has expired last feb 26 this year. he is renewing it that's why he is sitting the ielts exam next month. aside from ielts and the fee, what else does he need to send as requirement? what about the validation of RN license, how is the process of that? thank you