Starting WGU RN-MSN Education program 3/1/13 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 18 by goodstudentnowRNRN Mommy,
Just remain focused. Don't wait on a task to come back to start another. Just keep going. You will be done before you know it.
- Feb 6 by ReneeRN0521I currently am in the RN-MSN-Education Program. I finished my BSN and 5 of my MSN classes in 12 months. I had to take biochem and nutrition my first term and it wasn't that bad. I am now on track to finish my MSN August 31, 2013!! Which means 2 years total for my RN-MSN program which is much faster than I could have done it anywhere else. I also worked full time and can be a huge procrastinator so my mentor has a tough job to keep me on the straight and narrow finishing my tasks on time.
- Feb 6 by paradiseboundRNI'm due to start RN-BSN in April. Very excited!
- Feb 7 by Bortaz, RNNo one ever seems to be in the RN-MSN Leadership/Mgmt track. What's up with that?
- Feb 7 by kloneQuote from Bortaz, RNActually, we did a poll on our FB page, and it seemed the majority did the leadership track. I guess most of them just don't post here? I will be doing the Leadership track (I start in June, I wanted to take a few months off to catch my breath before diving back in).No one ever seems to be in the RN-MSN Leadership/Mgmt track. What's up with that?
- Feb 7 by Bortaz, RNHmm, yeah, I guess they're too good to post here with us scrubs.
- Feb 9 by RLandRNAny info on accreditation and getting hired after rn-msn leadership? How have employers looked at this school?
- Feb 9 by kloneIt's a fully accredited, completely legit school. Employers look at it as they would any other MSN program.
- Feb 10 by nextway55How about adn to Bsn via western route. Is the worth to do so ?