foreign rn renewal formRegister Today!
- by Pinay_105 Jan 23, '07hi guys ...anyone here with an extra foreign rn renewal form ? i cant access the website and i really need one . im from the philippines , does anyone know how long it takes to have my license renewed ? thanks and hope to get a reply soon:spin:
- Feb 12, '07 by extremeHi! we have the same problem. I also need the renewal form badly.
- Feb 17, '07 by bcpamisahi! am also a Filipino nurse and i need the renewal form since my license will expire on March 31, 2007.
just want to clarify issues; i've heard from a friend that expired state
board exams need to be taken again?! except in vermont....
guys, if you have any idea.... pls.....
- Feb 23, '07 by bcpamisathanks for the info. i have just downloaded a renewal form.
- Feb 24, '07 by mayflower2000Guys, As What I Have Gathered From Reading Other Threads,
She/he Cannot Renew A License Unless He/she Has Ssn. The Only
Way To Obtain Ssn Is, He/she Has To Be In The U.s. Pls Check Suzanne4
Threads.Last edit by mayflower2000 on Feb 24, '07
- Mar 20, '07 by chamiraHello!!! I also have to renew my license in Vermont this March 31.. I have sent them the renewal form but i dont have any SSN number yet... Have you renewed your license? Please contact me... here is my email add... firstname.lastname@example.org.. Any filipino nurse with Vermont license..Please contact me too.. Thank you
- Mar 23, '07 by bcpamisahi chamira! i have also sent my renewal form through my friend last week. havent heard from her yet if she had forwarded it to VT BON. i dont have my SSN also. ill keep you informed for any progress of my renewal.
let's just pray for the best!
- Mar 27, '07 by chamirahello bspamisa... is there anyway i can contact you so that you can inform me about your renewal..
e-mail addresses are not permitted for your safety.Last edit by suzanne4 on Apr 12, '07
- Mar 28, '07 by mayflower2000:spin: guys, remember my post above that i've read suzanne post
that vermont wont renew RN license unless one has SS number.
don't worry about it, vermont will renew it. i am on the same boat
as you are, i have received their reply and my license will expire 2009.
so, you should all be at peace knowing they will and would happily wait for
their confirmation letter.