UTA Fall 2013 - Page 51Register Today!
- Apr 19 by lharvickI am partnered with Cooks and was waitlisted
- Apr 19 by deanewI hate Chemistry and my final grade was a 89.4. Totally doable. Weekly reading assignments, labs, and quizes. Labs were not difficult at all.
Quote from joshsmotherNot wanting names but who took chem online at UTA? Worried about an online class that has online labs too. Please pass along any info. I would be taking it with stats in person at another school and med terminology.
- Apr 21 by ViolachPatho final grades posted. :-)
- Apr 21 by ViolachI don't know... I forgot to pay attention. I don't think so. lol.
- Apr 22 by LCordeliaNo, it was the same
- Apr 22 by deanewPharm finals finally posted!
- Apr 22 by deanewShe posted my final letter grade on blackboard
- Apr 22 by ViolachI can't remember who it was, but someone has asked about the HEP vaccines in a previous post. I went to get vaccinated today and was told that you can do a "fast track" version of the HEP vaccine... you get one shot right away, the next shot a week later, and the third shot during days 21 - 30 (any of those days.) The catch is, you have to repeat it the following year. Still beats not being vaccinated in time for clinicals. I asked the nurse if this method was acceptable by nursing programs, and she said that most schools prefer it. I guess I should check with my advisor, but I don't see why it would matter as long as our records indicate we had all three shots...