RN Versant Program-Austin - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 31, '10 by njinga413Hi Cbacheld,
Thank you for all the pointers! is there any more feedback you can give as to how you went about talking for the ICU position. I am really interested in the ICU as well. Did managers ask you any sort of interview questions? I am coming from california, so hopefully i can get some valuable contacts. How does it work? do managers just sit and tables and people just flock to them? haha. Sorry i have no clue what to expect. THankyou!
- Dec 29, '10 by bethash02Has anyone heard from Dell Children's for the Seton residency program? I had met with the hiring manager in August who told me they didn't interview until the 2nd week in January for the February cohort but as that date draws near I am starting to worry.
- Mar 11, '11 by avertThe program is also available
- Mar 19, '11 by bno1buturselfHey everyone --
I am graduating my nursing program in May, and my first choice hospital is definitely Seton. I go to school in NJ and live in MD, so I was unable to go to the open house. I did the 1st online application and had 2 of my professors submit the online recommendations. A few days ago I got an e-mail from Debra Rowell about completing another application and answering a questionnaire that was given in the e-mail. I submitted both, and I'm extremely nervous to hear back to see if I have advanced further in the process. Does anyone have any idea as to what my chances are for hearing back from anyone? It's just so hard to stand out in the application process, and I want this job soooo bad. Thank you so much for any advice you can provide!!
- Apr 1, '11 by cloud13bno1buturself have you heard anything yet? I've already had an interview but haven't heard back with the decision.