Hi there! I'll try to answer you questions as best as possible. I've been a Hallmark student since September 2012. I graduate this December.
1. I like the classes. Some are more difficult than others but the instructors really strive to get the information across to the students.
2. The professors are very knowledgeable and best yet when you have clinical you'll have the same instructor at the clinical site as you do in lecture. So there's no confusion on material you should/shouldn't already know.
3. Unsure of the NCLEX pass rate since there has only been once class that has graduated and taken their NCLEX so far. A friend of mine was in that first class, she past it on her first try.
4. Job guaranteed? No. No school can guarantee you a job, only the education that'll lead you to that job. A lot of schools will have job placement (ie: job boards, etc).
5. Transfer? Yes, Our Lady of the Lake San Antonio accepts Hallmark's credits, as will Western Governors University. A lot of schools will accept the credits if the school is accredited nationally or regionally, which Hallmark is.
Hope this information helps! If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.