TEAS exam next week! Tips? How to pass the TEAS with less than a week to study? :(Register Today!
- by countrygirl1234 Jan 5I was just told by a counselor at my school that it will be highly unlikely that I will be selected for their RN program, so I went to another school and applied and gave them my transcripts and everything. They said all I have left to do is take the TEAS; however, they recommended I take it NEXT WEEK on 1/9!!! I have to go back and by the teas book on monday. How in the world am I going to pass this test in just DAYS while working two jobs??
does anyone have ANY tips? I don't think I'll have time to study the whole book... What should I put most of my focus on?
- Jan 5 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to the TEAS forum. There are several threads with tips on how to prepare for this exam.
Please note that this is a moderated forum and all posts must be reviewed and approved by a moderator before appearing in public view.
- Jan 5 by mjs0915I am in the same situation grrrr I passed both practice test in the book but I do t know if that's enough nerves are getting the best of me I test jan 10
- Jan 5 by countrygirl1234I hope we do ok!! I can't buy the book until Monday, so I will only have pretty much two days to study! and I work two jobs, so I am freaking out! but I read that a lot people did better on the TEAS exam than they did on the practice test, so I'm sure you'll do great!!
- Jan 5 by mjs0915Lets hope so nerves settle in and then you start questioning your answers I have to get a 54 percent in every subject to pass I'm only missing two per subject on the practice test I just hope it's the same basic questions as the practice test good luck to u
- Jan 5 by suzwTry not to freak out too much, if you have taken all the pre-reqs already, you should do fine. I only had one day, and no time to buy any books, and I did pretty well I think (not sure what a competitive score is though, so I just asked that question in another thread).
- Jan 5 by Brittnicole2011Hey Ladies !!
I test January 11th :/ I'm soooooo Anxious & nervous! I bought the ATI teas v study package with the two online assessments & have been practicing the tests in the book :/ I hope I am on the right track!!!!
- Jan 6 by Aongroup1990Just use the teas manual and i do have the mcgraw hill.Last edit by traumaRUs on Jan 6 : Reason: tos
- Jan 6 by countrygirl1234Quote from suzwMy school said a competitive score is in the 80'sTry not to freak out too much, if you have taken all the pre-reqs already, you should do fine. I only had one day, and no time to buy any books, and I did pretty well I think (not sure what a competitive score is though, so I just asked that question in another thread).
- Jan 6 by traumaRUsPlease be aware that offering copyrighted material is against the terms of service to which everyone agrees when they join. Further attempts to circumvent the terms of service, will result in points. We want to provide a service and forum for students for these tests but all posts must be within the terms of service. Thanks.