Chattahoochee Technical College ASN Fall 2017

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hello Everyone! I've found it super helpful and encouraging reading previous threads from Chattahoochee Tech's ASN hopefuls in the past. I was really hoping to start a thread for anyone who is planning on applying for Chattahoochee Tech's ASN program this Fall of 2017 - this way, we can share helpful information with each other and provide words of encouragement for one another. Anyone who wants to comment or ask any questions is more than welcome to! I hope that we all get in!!!!

Specializes in Critical Care, ED, Cath lab, CTPAC,Trauma.

Welcome to AN! The largest online nursing community!

Thread moved to schools forum for best response

Specializes in Pediatrics.

Hi! I will be attending an application session for both the ASN and LPN program in April. I plan on applying to both.

I've applied, playing the waiting game

Hello everyone! My name is LC! I'm the Vice President of chatt techs asn program! If you guys have any questions let me know! Good luck everyone!

I also applied for the Fall ASN program and waiting to hear!

Hey everyone I've applied also and I'm praying to get in!!

Heyyyy I was wondering if you knew the points range and when we can expect to hear whether we're accepted or not

The points are out of 310 and letters will be sent out the 2nd-3rd week of June!

Do you like the program? Where are the clinicals located at?

We have clinicals at wellstar paulding, mountainside, Fayette , Grady, we had them at north side Cherokee but they are going magnet status and aren't taking ASN anymore. I go to Grady for clinicals and I LOVE IT. I get to do clinicals in the SICU! I like the program. It's very challenging and you have to be open to a schedule that can change anytime, but I'm learning so much and learning to just go with the flow lol I remember waiting for my acceptance letter!! This is such an exciting time!

Do you have any clinicals at CHOA? Will it be hard to get your BSN after you complete the program? Thank you for answering my questions. I'm wanting to apply fall 2018.

+ Add a Comment