Hello - What state are you from? - Page 6Register Today!
- May 3, '05 by RoxanRN2003South Central Kansas
- May 10, '05 by lady_shark44I live in rural Iowa.....I currently work with the DD population
- May 23, '05 by megaI plan to relocate to Las Vegas soon. Can anybody tell me how long will it take to obtain a license by endorsement? Does Las Vegas issue a temporary license for a RN? I would appreciate your input/s with regards to this matter.
- Sep 23, '05 by mistyday56Upstate Rural Ny ------ Uuuuuummmmmmm Fresh Country Air!!!
- Nov 26, '05 by obliviousRNQuote from efiebkeI grew up in Sitka. My mother was a Russian Dancer and would do shows on the cruise ships that came in. Then she became a police officer LOL!Just want to say a WARM welcome to you!
A long, long time ago, I used to be a musician on a cruise ship. We used to go to Alaska as part of the summer's run. Alaska was my favorite place to visit. I remember Sitka well! It was just a beautiful place to visit. Just beautiful.
Anyway. . .
Sitka holds a very dear place in my heart. I want to go back and visit so bad.
- Nov 26, '05 by mistyday56[color="sandybrown"] hello! i live in upstate ny. rural home health rn out of office located in oneonta, ny
regarding justmeandmycat; - oh, i hear you on all the fun stuff you mention with rural nursing. get the same type of stuff here in upstate ny
- Nov 26, '05 by myrtlelHi! I am a LPN in Arkansas. It is about as rural as you can get where I live!!:chuckle
- Nov 27, '05 by grammyrHello, Louisiana here
- Nov 28, '05 by mtnmomQuote from ottiswhat town would that be? I am originally from Macon but know the whole area well. now live in northeastern Ga (near Helen)I live in middle Georgia in a town so small that we have one blinking caution light. Welcome aboard.
- Dec 10, '05 by kattbenHi all. i am also new to this site. I am a nursing student that will be graduating in May. I live in northern Michigan.