- 0Nov 14, '12 by ginna121I just got my reg date for the Spring 2013 semester and I got priority reg because of being in the Honors Program. I now know that I will be able to get into the classes that I was not able to get into before. I am planning on taking:
A and P 101
This I think will be my hardest semester yet. What about you???? Let me know what's going on for you next semester
- 0Nov 15, '12 by queseraseraMicrobiology
Writing for Professionals
Creative writing (Which I don't want to take but I took it before, about 3 years ago before I knew what my major would be, and it's my only C on my transcript so I'm retaking it)
Good luck to everyone in their spring semester!
- 0Nov 15, '12 by tmartin87_05For spring I have microbiology, A&P 1, english 2 (online), success in nursing (online, first 8wks), lifespan psych (online, second 8wks). I'm really excited to be starting new classes soon! I'm tired of my psych 1, english 1, and intro to biology. Ready for something new. A little worried I may be taking on too much next semester but I'll make it work. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys (6&3). Anybody else getting their associates in applied science nursing degree? Mines a 2yr program through my local community college.
- 1Nov 20, '12 by SakuraChanAah! My registration date is next Tuesday and I'm freaking out! (I'm in the honors program at my CCC too!) Luckily, I contacted my Honors counselor and thankfully (SO thankful) she's having walk-in appointments tomorrow....
But anyways...my schedule:
-CHEM 101 OR 107 (not sure if I should take Chem of Life -its called like that at my CC-)
I'm thinking of not doing CHEM and A&P together...because a lot of people have advised me not to...but I'm so tempted to do it because I'm typically the student that if she's not pressured, will go into procrastination mode...thus, I am speaking to my counselor tomorrow and hopefully she'll give me her advice...all I know for sure is that I need a 4.0....LOL!!!
Good luck to everyone! (: I've been staring at my school's spring schedule for days now....haha.
- 0Nov 20, '12 by Lovely86I cannot wait until this semester is over! I am so mad about the Chemistry for Health Sciences and Psychology -Human Growth and Development classes that I am taking right now online. The teachers are just terrible and never respond to any questions!
Next semester I will be taking:
Nursing Fundamentals (7credits)
A&P II (4credits)
Other than that I still need my Microbiology class taken care of but they only offer this one on a Friday afternoon, and it would interfere with my lab and clinicals for nursing. During the summer then