Mistake in McGraw-Hill's Nursing School Entrance Exams guide?Register Today!
- by Paco-RN Aug 30, '09From page 22, see screenshot attached. From a section discussing examples of TEAS questions.
This answer HAS to be a mistake in the most recent edition of McGraw-Hill's Nursing School Entrance Exams guide ... is it, or am I going nuts and not seeing the obvious?
- Aug 31, '09 by Destination1Yep, seems they just lost a few dollars on that transaction
- Sep 1, '09 by csabA friend of mine bought that publication to help study for the TEAS, and she found several mistakes all through it. She said she was going to contact the publisher but I don't know if she ever did.
- Sep 1, '09 by SaraFLI got $11.27, and nope, it's not one of the choices.
Great, LOL. I have that book to study with also.
- Sep 1, '09 by Paco-RNI'm just glad I did not buy the book, I have it on PDF ... I think the GOOD thing about it is that I can spot these errors, that alone should be worth something while studying
- Sep 1, '09 by lightsnoiseFYI...there's an s-load of mistakes on there; but, nonetheless, the book explains stuff (especially the English and science portions) way better than the ATI book does.
- Sep 2, '09 by csabThat's exactly what my friend thought. Great explanations, poor proofreading.