classes start in less than 2 weeks! I was placed on the waitlist this past May and did not hold out much hope that a spot would open. Over 300 applicants for approx. 32 spots. My plan was to reapply for a Jan 2014 start date and in the meantime, I have sent off applications to other area accelerated programs for a Summer 2013 start. Imagine my surprise today when my phone rang and they offered me a spot! I am completely overwhelmed and I am so scared of making the wrong choice. I have made out a list of pros and cons and the pros definitely outweigh the cons. My husband is awesome and is telling me to go for it. One of the biggest cons is arranging childcare as I have 4 young children but he said we would make it work. I already asked if I could defer until the next start date but was told no and I would have to reapply. There really is not going to be much change in my situation (home, financial and otherwise) between now and next January except that I would have more time to mentally prepare myself as well as arrange financing (another big CON). But the sooner I start, the sooner I graduate and hopefully get a job!
Ahh....someone tell me what to do?!