It's in the mail!Register Today!
- by Boxer Mama Feb 14My nursing school application! Wow, that was a very strange feeling. After six semesters I thought I would be thrilled, which I am, but it seems very real now - the work, the student loans and everything that comes along with it. I will find out in May if I get to continue the process for a September 30, 2013 start.
So, to everyone working on their classes - keep working! The time passes fast!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815590©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 454 Views
- Feb 15 by wordsofmymouthI agree, the time does pass quickly! I sent my application last October thinking the wait would be so long, but here I am with only a couple of months until I hear back. It's real now. I hope we both get in.
- Feb 15 by phoenixnimGood luck!!
- Feb 15 by Boxer MamaWordsofmymouth - Me too!
- Feb 15 by PrinceCharmingGood luck, just try to stay positive. :]
- Feb 15 by havehopeGood luck!! I wish you the best, I too will be applying to nursing school for fall admission. :-) Keep us posted!
- Feb 15 by Jmtagg623I remember going to an information session and having the person there tell me I could submit my application right then and there because I had everything with me that I needed. It was such a great feeling Best of luck to you!
- Feb 16 by daisygartenCongrats! I, too, applied for Fall 2013 admission to the nursing program. I hope they hurry!! Are you taking this semester off? I am--- it feels weird not to be taking classes.
- Feb 16 by Boxer MamaQuote from daisygartenI wish I had this semester off! I am taking college algebra, statistics and nutrition all online this semester to finish up. I literally spend at least 8 hours a day on course work!Congrats! I, too, applied for Fall 2013 admission to the nursing program. I hope they hurry!! Are you taking this semester off? I am--- it feels weird not to be taking classes.